Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei ucp in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Is it just me or does anybody else struggle with clean up using ultra colour plus . And I'm not talking about polished or high gloss tiles

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Nope

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
yeah had trouble in the summer with it on riven faced ...not my fave grout choice ..just done a feature wall in 600x300 porcs manhatten mapei ...sealed it with ltp today groutin 2moz should come off ok

O

On one

Sometimes you just need look at a tile and wonder if it is worth the time and effort involved in cleaning and buffing the tiles. ....because you just know you're going to have to acid wash the tiles afterwards.

D

Dumbo

Sometimes you just need look at a tile and wonder if it is worth the time and effort involved in cleaning and buffing the tiles. ....because you just know you're going to have to acid wash the tiles afterwards.
Surely it should be easier than that

O

On one

It should be......but it is, what it is
clear.png

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anybody else struggle with clean up using ultra colour plus . And I'm not talking about polished or high gloss tiles

I had the same thing today. Had to grout 4.5 m2 of black Ruarbon quarry tiles ON A WALL! In anthracite!
Joints were 5-7mm. Bloody horrible to clean off.

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
you wouldnt seal a smooth glazed tile ..i meant the big porc ones with the rough anti slip finish these are the ones where the grout is always hard to remove ..or pitted limestone etc

Reply to Mapei ucp in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen