Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss mapei training day in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

davebates

hi guys been to mapei today and what a good day it was really nice people the demonstrator (chris) was fantastic and the buffet was amazing came home with a goodie bag and a bucket and met a chap or two off here, very please i went and will be looking forward to other product days being offered in the future :thumbsup:

M

Mike

i was meant to go today too but due to a quiet couple of weeks and now being snowed under i had to cancel. i hope to go later on in the year if possible

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I think these trade days are a fantastic idea, especially when you get to meet fellow TF members, I have not met a bad one yet.

I hope I get the chance to meet many more.:thumbsup:

S

Stewart

Just a pity they don't come up to sunny Scotland, as there are a lot of tilers up here......

Reaction score
they did do a tour but we just do not commit to doing it so i think they got fed up with people saying they will go and pulling out

Mapei really do back us little fellas up with product training etc etc

so next time you go to buy some gear and someone is a couple of quid cheaper Take a minute and think ?

D

davebates

i think they had 19 booked in for today but only 6 turning up a few did let them know before hand which is fair enough things come up at last minute and a few others didnt bother

Reaction score
i think they had 19 booked in for today but only 6 turning up a few did let them know before hand which is fair enough things come up at last minute and a few others didnt bother

to be honest 19 booked in and only 6 turn up it is heartbreaking for the Mapei boys and girls who try so hard and put on a good day for FREE ffs

M

Mike

i emailed to cancel albeit at the eleventh hour due to me deleting ALL my emails :mad2: . i p.m'd ken bruty for the mapei email address

Reaction score
we all have times when we cant make it that is life but the day they put on is worth the effort and it shows how much Mapei will back the little guy if you need it

Maybe they should charge a fully refundable deposit Just a thought

M

maniek

been there too, very nice, great tutor
looking forward to visit Mapei again
...agree with dave
buffet was amazing

Reply to mapei training day in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks