Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work-East Midlands in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

abceramics

Hi fellow tilers, been out the game for 3 years now due to our Daughter being severely disabled, things have settled now so i'm looking forward to tiling again, bit out of touch and practice lol, got 20 years experience with city & guilds, would appreciate any work at the minute, either on the books or self- employed, got tools and transport, rearing to go, patiently yours Al

P

P'boro tiler

i live in peterborough and quite new to this business. i'll bear you in mind if i get any big jobs come up. im sure i would learn a thing or two off you. where do you live?

C

cornish_crofter

Welcome to the forum mate.

I used to live in Leicester. Very different to Cornwall in terms of market etc.

When I was up there the City Council were spending loads on housing renewals, public buildings etc etc. It seemed that they were programmed to spend money. They even had a retaining wall scheme in our neighbourhood where the retaining wall at the foot of my garden was rebuilt to stop my garden falling into the one over the back!

D

Deleted member 9598

:hurray:....hiya, i no of a contract starting soon(having a site meeting nx wk hopefully).2 years,down and up the a1,site work so 110v.and cscs prob....i live in peterborough buy the way so if your near we can share traveling...i get very Bord working buy myself ,and cos my private works all dried up I'm going back 2 site,,will no more nx wk,so if anyone interested ill keep u posted,,,,,:hurray:hi ho hi ho its off 2 site we go,,,,:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reply to Looking for work-East Midlands in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen