Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Full time Tiling job in Greater Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tysfoot

Hi Guys

Im looking for tiling work in Greater Manchester area

Im not just looking for the odd job but would like to work for a contractor with work week in week out

Im prepared to work for less than a experienced tiler

I have 1 years experience, I was tiling up untill a few months ago and with credit being tight ive had no work so i had to knock it on the chin and get a job, im looking to get back into so would be glad if anyoe could offer me work or point me in the right direction

Cheers Guys

P

pjtiler

Hi Guys

Im looking for tiling work in Greater Manchester area

Im not just looking for the odd job but would like to work for a contractor with work week in week out

Im prepared to work for less than a experienced tiler

I have 1 years experience, I was tiling up untill a few months ago and with credit being tight ive had no work so i had to knock it on the chin and get a job, im looking to get back into so would be glad if anyoe could offer me work or point me in the right direction

Cheers Guys
oh brilliant i,m sure the manchester lads will love that:mad2:

K

kenny123

why dont you just advertise out for work.. go on your own ? .. dont sell yourself short mate... its your bread n butter..... less than exp tiler pay.. you will prob only be on £9 - £12 an hour.. and even then you will have to make sure you get the m2 in or they will just let you go...

D

DEN

Hello tysfoot,good to see you havent turned your back on the game,and i know its a job you love to do,hope you start enjoying sucess again soon.

Reply to Looking for Full time Tiling job in Greater Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen