Currently reading:
Look at what I just bought on ebay.

Search the forum,

Discuss Look at what I just bought on ebay. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Look at what I just bought on ebay - right bargain at 99p

cat tile.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Oh no...............................

Hi Sean.
As you might gather,the result is not what I was hoping for! In effect,I am paying you to have me deliver my art to you!
On top of this,I suffered a fall yesterday,and cannot do things as I could before.So finding and packing the tile for posting is going to take a while longer than usual.Please be assured that I will send it.
Please answer.
Barry.

I will of course cover the cost of postage.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I would have given you a penny Sean to round it up to a quid and you could have bought some shampoo or washing up liquid from Poundland!!

Don't you have 99p stores near you?............I've even seen a 95p shop!

If he doesn't deliver the goods I feel a lengthy court case coming on!

Reply to Look at what I just bought on ebay. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement