Search the forum,

Discuss light weight paddle mixer! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

my heavy paddle mixer packed in today so looking a new one any ideas want a small light weight one that does not cost too much not fussy about make as long as it does the job!:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

what sort of budget? my skil (bosch) cost a ton, but wished I'd spent similar on a rubi one as mine packed in last week, altho luckily it was still under warranty

D

doug boardley

tradetiler does this one
rubimix-9-550.jpg

H

hillhead

No topps in Ireland.the rubi ones seem good but has anyone been using them lately? I buy my rubi 14mm threaded paddles from tt but they wear down pretty quick.i use an alpra eibenstock and its not heavy and is a good machine.never gets a rest.

G

garretridge

what sort of budget? my skil (bosch) cost a ton, but wished I'd spent similar on a rubi one as mine packed in last week, altho luckily it was still under warranty

£80 -£100 or there abouts just want lighter than my old one!:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

Paddles do wear down in adhesive !!!!!!!!!!!! when mixing lots of it over months take a look at the ring at bottom:yikes: iv had 2 wear right down and break !! not good.

W

White Room

I've got from refina and I've had it well over 15 years and thats had a hiding from mixing, still good but worn

Reply to light weight paddle mixer! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen