Search the forum,

Discuss Last Few Places At Schlüter Training Day in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
We have had a company reschedule some of their guys to another date for attending our training days at Coalville. Therefore we have a few spaces available on the 5th February, which we are offering on a first come first served basis, these are FREE to attend.

Schlüter-Systems Education Centre (SSEC) presents:
System Solution Workshop

Course: Substrate Preparation and Schlüter®-WETROOMS
Preparation is key to a perfect installation, during the morning workshop we will discuss, demonstrate and you'll get hands-on with our range of complete solutions for substrates, waterproofing, uncoupling, underfloor heating and drainage systems. During the wetroom portion of the day, we will focus on ensuring that our CE marked waterproofing and drainage system solution is understood, making the installers job simple and secure with peace of mind.

Our workshops take in to account British Standards and best practice and have been specifically designed with you in mind and feature classroom, demonstration and practical hands-on guidance in a relaxed open forum environment.

Includes
• 1 day course with an overnight stay the night before and all meals provided.

Benefits of attending an SSEC event:
• Develop your skills and understanding of Schlüter products
• Learn the installation techniques from the experts
• Get hands-on experience with products in a training Environment

If you are interested then call +44 (0) 1530 813396 or email [email protected].

O

One Day

I attended the very first Schluter classes. They've come an awfully long way since. (but they're not awful and they have a decent jura coffee machine!)
I attended a schluter class in 2007 and it was very informative. They did a wonderful job hosting us, I agree with the above post, you will benefit from it and well worth the time.

Reaction score
I attended a schluter class in 2007 and it was very informative. They did a wonderful job hosting us, I agree with the above post, you will benefit from it and well worth the time.

We have had a company reschedule some of their guys to another date for attending our training days at Coalville. Therefore we have a few spaces available on the 5th February, which we are offering on a first come first served basis, these are FREE to attend.

Schlüter-Systems Education Centre (SSEC) presents:
System Solution Workshop

Course: Substrate Preparation and Schlüter®-WETROOMS
Preparation is key to a perfect installation, during the morning workshop we will discuss, demonstrate and you'll get hands-on with our range of complete solutions for substrates, waterproofing, uncoupling, underfloor heating and drainage systems. During the wetroom portion of the day, we will focus on ensuring that our CE marked waterproofing and drainage system solution is understood, making the installers job simple and secure with peace of mind.

Our workshops take in to account British Standards and best practice and have been specifically designed with you in mind and feature classroom, demonstration and practical hands-on guidance in a relaxed open forum environment.

Includes
• 1 day course with an overnight stay the night before and all meals provided.

Benefits of attending an SSEC event:
• Develop your skills and understanding of Schlüter products
• Learn the installation techniques from the experts
• Get hands-on experience with products in a training Environment

If you are interested then call +44 (0) 1530 813396 or email [email protected].

Pity its so far away - I live near Inverness so 10 Hours away at least! Just wondering if the mobile demo unit ever comes to Glasgow / Edinburgh ?

S

Stef

I need to go back down & finish the course.
I had to leave early last year as I got a phone call to say my Gran was on her last legs.
Made it home before she left us.

Reaction score
Pity its so far away - I live near Inverness so 10 Hours away at least! Just wondering if the mobile demo unit ever comes to Glasgow / Edinburgh ?

The MEC unit will be in Scotland a number of times this year and our Area Sales Consultant, Simon Grant (07814 789 645 and [email protected]) will be able to advise the next dates and provide technical and sales support for the area.

Reaction score

Reply to Last Few Places At Schlüter Training Day in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen