Search the forum,

Discuss Kennington, London - entrance stairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GBASL0

We have stairs going up to our front door. The old tiles are begining to come off and I'd like to get a quote for replacing them.
- tiles need to be non-sip (existing tiles are very slippery in the wet)
- under stairs is a small bathroom so tiling needs to be waterproof
- heavy duty as a pushchair is often bounced up/down the stairs
some pictures are attached. Existing tiles are 145mmx145mm, there are approx 172 whole tiles and maybe 100-150 half or less tiles.
As well as quoting a price please advise the tiles you would use and the type of adhesive/grout or any other points relating to helping above requirements. Also indication of availability.
I did like the look of Pilkington multi versatiles tiles but they seem to have gone out of business.

D

DHTiling

Please contact this member direct HERE for more details and to enquire about this job..

Please let me know when this job is complete please..

G

GBASL0

Kennington London, entrace stairs with pics

Wow previous post got closed before I had chance to add the pics - here they are.

We have stairs going up to our front door. The old tiles are begining to come off and I'd like to get a quote for replacing them.
- tiles need to be non-sip (existing tiles are very slippery in the wet)
- under stairs is a small bathroom so tiling needs to be waterproof
- heavy duty as a pushchair is often bounced up/down the stairs
some pictures are attached. Existing tiles are 145mmx145mm, there are approx 172 whole tiles and maybe 100-150 half or less tiles.
As well as quoting a price please advise the tiles you would use and the type of adhesive/grout or any other points relating to helping above requirements. Also indication of availability.
I did like the look of Pilkington multi versatiles tiles but they seem to have gone out of business

Attachments

• IMG_3712.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3711.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3710.JPG
    360 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3709.JPG
    321.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3708.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 137

Reply to Kennington, London - entrance stairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen