Search the forum,

Discuss Karl Dahm Special Trowels in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bernard

I've just bought a few of these trowels. The ones with a small notch between the larger notches.

Trowels - Karl Dahm Shop, Fliesenlegerwerkzeug, Fliesenlegerwerkzeuge, Fliesenwerkzeug, Fliesenwerkzeuge, Fliesen, Werkzeuge, Werkzeug, Fliesenschneidemaschine, Fliesenschneider, Hufa, Rubi, Diamantwerkzeuge, Diamantwerkzeug, verlegen, legen, Bad, Badezimmer, entfernen, fugen, Treppe, schneiden, verfugen, Steintrennmaschine, Steintrennmaschinen, bohren, verfugen, schneiden, verlegen, Diamanttrennscheibe, Naturstein=

I've noticed on the 11786 Karl Dahm Special Trowel Maxi (the bigger 500mm floor trowel) the large notches have quite a large discrepancy between one another. They range from 9mm notches to 13mm notches, there's a group of 9mm notches just off centre and other 9mm dotted here and there a few 11mm and some 13mm just randomly placed. I've checked the smaller 28cm medi and maxi trowels I've bought from them and all their large notches are the same depth. I thought this very strange surely it must be a faulty trowel?

Any Idea?

I've emailed them just waiting on a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

not sure as ive never seen one realy apart from the pics..i'd wait for your reply..........dave..

B

Bernard

Just got a reply... They said it must be a faulty trowel and are sending me a new one out free of charge. Can't fault them on customer service, great stuff.

D

DHTiling

Nice one Bernard...good customer service that...shame the same couldn't be said of the quality control that let it through ..lol lol...........dave..

Reply to Karl Dahm Special Trowels in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen