Search the forum,

Discuss Just No Need For It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Screenshot_2015-12-06-20-37-19-1.png

Lol..

O

On one

First thing I do when I get to a job in the morning is, take the door off! That stops any of that nonsense :tearsofjoy:
Ehhhh,no it doesn't stop some people
I had elderly female customer a few weeks ago who wanted to use the only toilet in the house(that I was working in)
She asked if she could use the toilet,''Yeah no problem'' I was only out of the room seconds before I realised there was no bog roll for her,so I popped back in with it.......tooooooo late she was already taking a leak!

I

Italy

Oh my God.
I prefer not to talk about s..t.
Article too fluid for me
especially this season..............no comment

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ehhhh,no it doesn't stop some people
I had elderly female customer a few weeks ago who wanted to use the only toilet in the house(that I was working in)
She asked if she could use the toilet,''Yeah no problem'' I was only out of the room seconds before I realised there was no bog roll for her,so I popped back in with it.......tooooooo late she was already taking a leak!

Nightmare!!

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I had a customer come in and before I realised he's plonked himself down and started curling one out, I made my escape sharpish.

Reply to Just No Need For It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen