Search the forum,

Discuss Just a few random questions about the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

Nothing major, I just wondered a couple of things regarding who's who on here, or was anyway.

Concept PHT, who was this, I have seen the name in many posts from the earlier days of the forum but was never logged in to have a post count or profile, same as Kapitain or whatever the name was, or we're these just guests that never logged in ?!?

Also, wheres Varley gone, he on holiday or something, not been seen for 3 weeks now, I know it's nothing big news, but he's a mod, so you don't expect them to vanish :lol:

G

grumpygrouter

Varley's in the process of moving house at the moment. The other guys, can't help you with I'm afraid.

Grumpy

W

wivers

Conccept was a big cheese moD but got the hump wiv something or other i think and so left.

Kapitan was a member but i think he was booted out coz he was going on other tiling forums and stiring stuff up or something like that.

Varley was, still is, and always will be an animal loving video game acholic wiv a weird fetish for latex and sandals!! :) luv ya Vars

I

IvegotsTILE

I think concept was a tiling course boss. Was posting pms to get guys on his course. Bit naughty,think he's still on here as another name but won't say which one.Was good contributer though.

Miss Varley though,think he must of had a kid recently though.Good lad

Reply to Just a few random questions about the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen