Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

When does the glue gun come in handy?
I use it for making templates mainly and for setting levels for latex, oh yeah and on the odd occasion for sticking down that odd bit of electric ufh.

E6E47A67-E641-4DCE-A660-8399289C558E.jpeg

T

Tile Shop

We had a customer find out a year or two back that a glue gun was not the best option for tiling metros in a shower! Thought that because our merchandising team was doing a display in the showroom with one that it would be ok. It didn't last long.

W

Waluigi

I have the top one too. It might look like the Montolit STL but that’s as far as the similarities go unfortunately. I think Diatool brought out a finer grit one to compare to the grey STL blade but I’ve not tried it yet.

The bottom blade is very good. I have a dozen of those. Nice blades.

W

WetSaw

sorry for my ignorance on the subject. but why do you buy blades with that kind of Crown?
I tried only montolit with that design, but with hard tiles, I left it after a few days

I don't know yet! Hopefully for removing material quicker when doing mitres.

W

Waluigi

It won’t work for that I’m afraid.

If it’s material you want to remove then you’re better off using the other blade you have. It’ll do a better job. Then a good profiling disc.

I’ve not found a good use for the Diatool vacuum brazed M14 disc as yet.

I

Italy

It won’t work for that I’m afraid.

If it’s material you want to remove then you’re better off using the other blade you have. It’ll do a better job. Then a good profiling disc.

I’ve not found a good use for the Diatool vacuum brazed M14 disc as yet.
answer my question, thank you. Do not digress...:(

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen