Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

i popped into topps tiles to pick up a Rubi 40ltr tub bucket and free trowel for £12.
I bought the bucket to make life easier cleaning as was told it’s pretty tough.

A8FF5D2D-8900-43A4-A594-8FE02B2AD749.jpeg 27C258AE-97CB-4150-8DF1-D938228F28A3.jpeg 77C851DB-1264-4789-9F99-5360379BD79B.jpeg

I

Italy

I assume you were unsuccessful in repairing your old one?
old? I bought it in April ..... :( for 390€
I do not have time to wait.
and then the old one was opened by me.
and the warranty is not valid.
I'll fix it and then sell it.
if it's worth it ...
because the power button costs € 30
the electronic card 130 €
we'll see what says my repairman.

B

Blunt Tool

old? I bought it in April ..... :( for 390€
I do not have time to wait.
and then the old one was opened by me.
and the warranty is not valid.
I'll fix it and then sell it.
if it's worth it ...
because the power button costs € 30
the electronic card 130 €
we'll see what says my repairman.
I did think it was not old.

I

Italy

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gateshead NE8, UK
That looks like a nice tool Albert where is it from ? I have one but it’s not as nice as that! I’m getting tool envy.
I’m also getting hole cutter envy, what’s the life expectancy of the grinder hole cutters ?
It's from Amazon, OX pro series, not cheap but it looks and feels
a good piece of kit

G

GoneGuy

That looks like a nice tool Albert where is it from ? I have one but it’s not as nice as that! I’m getting tool envy.
I’m also getting hole cutter envy, what’s the life expectancy of the grinder hole cutters ?
I’ve been told you can get around 55 holes in porcelanosa urbatek type 5 tiles at 43mm

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.