Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

@impish You had a bash with that new saw then?

Oh yes! used all day on a split-face slate wall, a few 1m porcelain planks and bits and pieces.
First impressions are very good (it's on sale or return).
It's built like a tank, the stainless steel it's made entirely from is about 1/4" thick, the motor is only rated at 0.6kw but it feels very strong, way stronger than anything else this size I've used.
No blade wobble at all - which is usually a real bug-bear for me.
Cuts are fast, super-clean and I love how the pump can be adjusted from completely off to complete drench.
I just got in now, so I can't do a full review...
I will though.

D

Dumbo

New tool err Thursday
1509619483472740549923.jpg

F

Flintstone

Yeah it’s great, can’t smell anything at all. There about £20 from screwfix. Should last a while if kept in it’s sealed bag. Not sure if they have a shelf life once opened. My jsp respirator which i use daily has changeable filters and they make vapour filters for that so I’ll get some of them next time, online.

Sealer really blows your brain

O

One Day

Yeah it’s great, can’t smell anything at all. There about £20 from screwfix. Should last a while if kept in it’s sealed bag. Not sure if they have a shelf life once opened. My jsp respirator which i use daily has changeable filters and they make vapour filters for that so I’ll get some of them next time, online.

Sealer really blows your brain

make sure to wipe it's insides now and again with an anti-bac wipe and let it dry before bagging it up. Or you can make yourself ill!

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay