Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

1E51B2E2-1A28-447E-8872-9E7B5BB6FF75.jpeg

Got this box of goodies!

Q

Qwerty

It's Tuesday so it's new tool (toy) time....

Aldi Reka HD Action Camera (GoPro copy)

Includes-
Waterproof case
Handle bar Clip
4 x Mounts
Velcro straps
USB Cable
Battery
8GB SD Card

Features
720p upscaled 1080p
170° Wide angle lens
Sensor: GC1034
Video Format: AVI
Waterproof (Up to 30m deep)
Micro USB connection
Built in rechargeable battery
8GB SD Card included
8 Photo resolution settings: 12m/10m/8m/5m/3m/2m/1.3m/VGAStills framerate 30fps4 x Zoom
Lightweight
Full HDCycle recording function
500 Shots or 90 minutes battery life2" LCD Screen

For the tiny price they have them for sale for it's going to be perfect for those 'walk around' before & after videos.

Reka-HD-Action-Camera-A.jpg
Reka-HD-Action-Camera-B.jpg

W

WetSaw

That raimondi will be a winner, where did you get it? I use a bal trowel with the same pattern pretty much and it gives total coverage very easily indeed. Uses some gear tho:

Got it in the plumbers/builders merchants where I buy most of my addy etc. You're right about it getting through some gear!

B

Bill

why would anyone not want to use 110 anyway, it beggars belief especially when so many of you folk are paranoid about dust etc.....

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen