Discuss It’s cheap tools Friday in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

B

Blunt Tool

CE52538C-35CB-4E6B-A48D-CFE248342A9C.jpeg Picked up a 900mm box level for £3.00 today in Homebase! Okay it’s not all singing all dancing but just leaning it on a wall makes everyone think you know what you’re doing and even if I hammer in the screws the joiner has left proud on wall I still get my money for it back from the scrappy. Straight edge anyway and £1.00 a bubble! Also picked up a tub of builders pencils and sharpener for a £1 and a 5 metre ish class 2 tape measure for a £1. Homebase sale!

OP
I

Italy

scozzesi-senza-mutande-2.jpg

Scottish good without underwear. ;)
another trend for tools.
now there are three trends in the forum.....

OP
T

Tile Shop

Got me thinking. I would love to see a fight between a Scotsman and an Italian. It could see the italian crawling away, battered and bruised, covered in blood, snot and Iron-Bru with a haggis up his arrrrr........... unless the violin case makes an appearance and the contents of which get aimed at the sporran!

Close one to call that is...... Ladies and Gentleman....... Place your bets NOW! or maybe we should just save it for the rugby pitch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Blunt Tool

Got me thinking. I would love to see a fight between a Scotsman and an Italian. It could see the italian crawling away, battered and bruised, covered in blood, snot and Iron-Bru with a haggis up arrrrr........... unless the violin case makes an appearance and the contents of which get aimed at the sporran!

Close one to call that is...... Ladies and Gentleman....... Place your bets NOW! or maybe we should just save it for the rugby pitch :)
Scotsmen have been over a couple of times and twisted their lugs till they said sorry!
Can’t wait for translation

OP
T

Tile Shop

hmmmmm....... ok, you win that one. And no, I'm not a mountain man. I live in a swamp that smells like Venice.

OP
T

Tommythetiler80

View attachment 96815 Picked up a 900mm box level for £3.00 today in Homebase! Okay it’s not all singing all dancing but just leaning it on a wall makes everyone think you know what you’re doing and even if I hammer in the screws the joiner has left proud on wall I still get my money for it back from the scrappy. Straight edge anyway and £1.00 a bubble! Also picked up a tub of builders pencils and sharpener for a £1 and a 5 metre ish class 2 tape measure for a £1. Homebase sale!
Isn’t Homebase going into liquidation?

OP
D

Dumbo

@jcrtiling what is the disagree for when it was an answer to Antonio about a post from Antonio? I struggle to see where you are involved?
To be honest I managed to hit a button without trying to hit any button . As far as involved it's an open forum . I have removed my rating not because you got all uptight about it but if I want to disagree with something I will because I can and the button is there if I had liked your comment would I still of got a message asking where you struggle to see how I am involved . I doubt it .

OP
B

Blunt Tool

To be honest I managed to hit a button without trying to hit any button . As far as involved it's an open forum . I have removed my rating not because you got all uptight about it but if I want to disagree with something I will because I can and the button is there if I had liked your comment would I still of got a message asking where you struggle to see how I am involved . I doubt it .
Long winded way of saying fat fingers! Everybody does it and everybody responds to it, moving on....

OP
D

Dumbo

Long winded way of saying fat fingers! Everybody does it and everybody responds to it, moving on....
To be honest I don't respond to it I see these comebacks of why do disagree with as nothing much better than bullying . If somebody disagreed with me and I would really like to know why I would drop them a polite pm maybe asking them where they think I am going wrong and maybe I would learn something .

Reply to It’s cheap tools Friday in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer