Search the forum,

Discuss is wet underfloor heating expensive to run? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

has your gas or oil bill gone UP or Down since installing uderfloor heating?

• UP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UP A LOT

• DOWN A LOT

• Total voters

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The one I mentioned she a standard screed at 70mm thick.
Is that a recent install? 55mm is the norm, with lightweight anhidrate screed.
As Ajax says. A well installed sysem in a well insulated property. Heated by an efficient heat source, will be as cheap as rads.

W

White Room

Is that a recent install? 55mm is the norm, with lightweight anhidrate screed.
As Ajax says. A well installed sysem in a well insulated property. Heated by an efficient heat source, will be as cheap as rads.

Probably earlier part of the year

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know a women who had wet ufh and hates it....
I did a job around 100 sqm on wet system u underfloor heating and obviously the lady didn't to her research she has bin on to the builder moaning it takes to long to heat up the silly sausage was expecting to just be able to flick it on and it heat up instantly

D

Dumbo

I got wet UFH with alpha hemi hydrate screed and a heat pump . Best bit we get money back from government every year through rhi scheme or something

Reply to is wet underfloor heating expensive to run? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen