Discuss is this good enough for the rogues gallery? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

just wondered if this was good enough for the infamous rogues gallery?
this is a wet room in culcheth warrington which the couple had built in an extension( the builder employed the "tilers" )
:yikes::yikes::yikes: the walls are seriously lipped and not sure what went on with the floor????. but its the only thing level on the whole job.....so sadly the water does not run away.

Photo105.jpg

Photo106.jpg

after talking to them im sure that at no point was any water proofing of any kind done.
sorry that there are only 2 photo's but the batteries in my camera ran out

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

I have a few pics for the rogues gallery and if there is a comp my pics might just win !!lol.,
i'm getting new phone next week hopefully so i'll get them off this one onto it and transfer them all being well.at least in them pics he tried to cut circle,my pics are shocking to say the least,hehe

P

peckers

People really shouldn't be allowed to get away with sub standard work, let alone that job. god job your camera went flat, i was cringing just lookin at those two piccys:yikes:

H

hillhead

Just wait to you see what i have to show next week,i have new phone ordered so i'll transfer them to it first i hope,hehe, and yes they are shocking !!!

Reply to is this good enough for the rogues gallery? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley