Search the forum,

Discuss Internal cornor advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Crumbs

Hi, another newbie question. I am tiling a bathroom. On internal cornors, it was my understanding that you leave a gap where tile meets the wall by the same amount as your grout lines (3mm in my case). Then the same on the wall next to it then silcone.

Tho when i dry fit them, its impossible for me to leave a 3mm gap on the adjacent wall because the back wall tile is in the way. The adjacent tile sits out past the end of the main wall tile as its 10 mm deep. Do we do 3mm gap away from the opposing tile i presume then? Or should i be cutting the tile back more. Apologies for the basic question thanks a lot :D

D

Dumbo

Not quite sure what you're saying but getting general drift . Measure first tile to wall leaving gap then second tile to the first tile .

Reply to Internal cornor advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen