Search the forum,

Discuss Internal Corners (again!) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I've seen lots of posts on internal corners in a bathroom but am still confused as to what to do and I apologise for not getting it. I am tiling a bathroom wall and have got to the internal corners. From what I understand the two tiles will overlap and that a gap of 2mm should be used (ebtween the tiles I presume?). But on the first wall should I grout the corner and then on the second wall where the tile overlaps do I grout and then apply sealant on top?

Or should I not be using grout at all and just fill the gaps with sealant to enable a bit of flexibility?

Really appreciate any help on this and thanks in advance.

Reply to Internal Corners (again!) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen