Search the forum,

Discuss Impey Aquadec linear 2 tiling layout in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Just reached the point of tiling the floor of my wetroom. It has an Impey Aquadec linear 2 former with waterguard tanking membrane. The former allows for a natural flow towards the drain from both ends so the tiling just follows the former but I'm uncertain about the correct way to layout the tiles at the two corners at either side. The former provides no slope to guide the tiling. I have attached pictures of the state of my wetroom currently , a picture of the former form the internet and a few examples from the internet of the way someone has tackled the tiling at the corners. Wouldn't the water just sit on the tiles and not flow into the corners? What is the best layout at the corners

IMG_20210402_120513.jpg linear2-wet-room-floor-former-impey.jpg 30624.jpg 30625.jpg

Reply to Impey Aquadec linear 2 tiling layout in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen