Search the forum,

Discuss Im a professional tiler of around 10 years and am looking for work in Dubai in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Antman1072

Can anyone help me with any contacts in Dubai or surrounding area, my personal curcumstances have changed and would like to work abroad...Ive been supplying and fitting natural stone for nealy 10 years now, ive worked won and completed major hotel contracts in the past and would appreciate any contacts in this area...I would look at spain and other countries but fancy the warm..Cheers Antman

A

Antman1072

Sure, im looking as soon as possible really...I have recently seperated from my wife ( well 6 months) and have always put off working abroad (apart from 7 years in spain, before i met her) but now is my time again! I do not over estimate my skills in tiling,(without wanting to sound cocky) been at it a long time now and have trained a lot of good tilers out there. Im 36 years old and one of the few that enjoy hard work..Let me know if you can help, references no problem....

F

Fred

I'll e-mail my ex brother in law who is an interior designer in Abi Dhabi and see if he knows of a contractor agancy, may take a few days though, Fred.

A

Antman1072

Probaly not, but it depends on how fast you lay them! LOL, Cheers for the heads up on your brother in Law...

V

village tiling

ive been makin enquiries myself about goin to work in the middle east sent a few emails off to some companies. ill let ya know how i get on... :builder2:

T

tilelover

Hi there I am looking at working in bahrain myself, Im just waiting for some final details to comeback, if your interested Dave

HI there Aussie

I wouldnt mind doing a month out there. Im looking to have some work for the end of Jan. Im heading back to oz in march so wouldnt mind do a small stint there.

Let me know how you get on and if it would be possible for me to come along.

Reply to Im a professional tiler of around 10 years and am looking for work in Dubai in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen