Search the forum,

Discuss I went and looked at and encaustic job on saturday! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

ofdo.jpg

not bad eh!!!!!

uw5c.jpg

a bit closer!

9twt.jpg

and the grand finale'........I could go on......but really?.....do I need to?

Lee

P

Protilers

Is it to rip up and redo Lee?

tiles a £5 each John.......they are on a "wet" heated screed......it's lipping to hell and back (4-5mm per tile!).....and it's as flat as a camels back (10mm gaps in 1.5m") and thats being nice!...........his cutting around door frames is.....well....
how can I be nice.........? unprofessional.........will that do?.........

not to mention he has no clue how to install encuastics..........has no idea on the procedure....(from what the client has told me!) let alone the execution.........
and he is a forum MEMBER!...........

oooooooohhh!.....

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
About £100 a metre then.
Ooooh now that's a good one Lee, is it a guessing game now as to who it is? :drool5:

Love the "as flat as a camels back" :smilewinkgrin:

P

Protilers

About £100 a metre then.
Ooooh now that's a good one Lee, is it a guessing game now as to who it is? :drool5:

Love the "as flat as a camels back" :smilewinkgrin:

Some peeps just come on here to pick up information.....they presume we tell them everything.........and this is the result........
he has a lovley website and some nice pictures to boot!..........(they are not his!)

as for whom it is...........you have no chance...........I dont want to get it to a deflamitory isssue in a legal battle.......

just be aware of what you all post..............afterall.....he could say........YOU TOLD HIM TO DO IT THAT WAY!

Lee

I

ianflem

Being Told & Being able .....different ends of the spectrum going by the above pics !:mad2:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Some peeps just come on here to pick up information.....they presume we tell them everything.........and this is the result........
he has a lovley website and some nice pictures to boot!..........(they are not his!)

as for whom it is...........you have no chance...........I dont want to get it to a deflamitory isssue in a legal battle.......

just be aware of what you all post..............afterall.....he could say........YOU TOLD HIM TO DO IT THAT WAY!

Lee

Nice one....I've seen a program on brain surgery......anybody want me to have a go, cos that's the way I saw it done. :lol:

You're right though Lee, keep it to yourself.

Reply to I went and looked at and encaustic job on saturday! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen