Search the forum,

Discuss How To Say Im A 'pro Tiler' On My Profile Instead Of Member? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Once u have met the requirements of the forum, u can be added to the Proffesional Tilers forum, the Tilers Forums Arms, then u will recieve the red tag Ben.
These are the requirements u need to meet.

These are the requirements

Follow the link above and the first post explains everything.
Adding images of your work to an album u create will go in your favour too.
Every member has to fulfill these requirements.
So with a little bit more involvement u can be admitted to the Arms and u'll have your red tag!
See u soon! ;)

Once u have met the requirements of the forum, u can be added to the Proffesional Tilers forum, the Tilers Forums Arms, then u will recieve the red tag Ben.

So with a little bit more involvement u can be admitted to the Arms and u'll have your red tag!
See u soon! ;)

See u soon! ;)
Im not sure how to create an album but I have most of my work on here www.facebook.com/bentiling

Reply to How To Say Im A 'pro Tiler' On My Profile Instead Of Member? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen