Search the forum,

Discuss How much do you charge to remove and then regrout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

All depends on how easy the grout comes out, and you need to really get the full depth of the old grout out so the new has a good hold.
Then it depends on the size of tiles, smaller tiles obviously means more grout lines to be dug out, also theres a chance of scratching\chipping the tiles while doing it.
Not a nice job to be honest, can be painstakingly slow going and if the grouting job has been done shoddy you might end up having to clean off any old welded on small lumps of grout from the original job from all the tiles edges too.

If I went to quote a re-grout I would explain that theres no way I can estimate propperly how long it would take, as it's a as it goes kind of job, and would be chargable at day rates, could be one day, could be 2, you never know until your into the job.

Reply to How much do you charge to remove and then regrout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.