Search the forum,

Discuss How has your day been ( Friday 13th). in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Anyone been jinxed today then by the Friday 13th superstition.. ?

Mine went fine... you .?

L

lukeb

Good and bad.........Went to start floor modular travertine today only to find out that all 610mm tiles broken as someone stuck boxes on the top of each other
....on the other hand booked 2 jobs today and got paid for my last 2 jobs.......and going to price a job in 2 hours :smilewinkgrin: .....so yeah goood day.......nearly forgot think wife is up to something :ciappa:in the evening so it might be even better

S

Saltire69

Mines went fine. Forgot all about it being the 13th. Just need to win the euro lot the night and it'll be even better lol

G

Gazzer

Other than more work loaded on to me its been fine....even the Topps £20m2 Travertine looked ok when grouted !

M

m3fitter

had a new enquiry 80-100 metres 800x800 and local ! ... the calendar must be wrong !

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Superstitious hogwash. :smilewinkgrin:

Ladder fell on me, black cat tripped me up, and a crow shat on me.

Q

Qwerty

Diamond core drilling a 40mm waste pipe hole at a wet room install I started today when the old walls defeated both my SDS & Rothenberger 52mm diamond core drill resulting in a knackered clutch and broken tooth on the core drill. Got paid for previous job though ;)

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Drove down to cornwall for a well earned week off with the family, took nearly 5 hours to get here but kids asleep + beer in hand = happy camper!! :thumbsup:

Reply to How has your day been ( Friday 13th). in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen