Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss How do i choose the right name for my tiling firm? please vote in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jonnyc1

Im struggling to think of name for my company. I had chosen a name of a limited company in scotland but now found out that a sole trader in england uses the same name, was wondering if i could still use it?

I have the following names, i would be grateful if anyone could tell me what they think is the best name, or if they had any other suggestions:

Cutting Edge Tiling
John The Tiler
South Yorshire Tling Solutions

I dont think the name is the most important thing, but i need one and just cannot decide :mad2:

G

Gazzer

You should be fine as long as anyone with the same name is not too local. I have seen someone with my name advertising but he is a fair distance away so its never been an issue.

i would say though that out of your choices, Cutting Edge Tiling would be a quite common name as people tend to play on the tiling terminology . John the Tiler I think could be a quite common name too. South Yorkshire Tiling Solutions is a bit of a mouthful and I know another company with a similar name too.

further more the name name be important, something easy on the tongue is better than a long name .

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
how about diamond tiling :lol::lol:

on a more series note i think you cant beat using your own name .....makes it more personal and i think the puplic prefer that.

I

Ian

I agree with above, keep it simple and keep it personal to yourself ( own name or initials). The name doesn't matter its the reputation that goes with it that does! Make it a good reputation not a bad one!

D

DHTiling

I use my own name.. not keen on the gimmicks used sometimes.. The use of your own name is hiding nothing is it..?

Reply to How do i choose the right name for my tiling firm? please vote in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks