Search the forum,

Discuss Hi there! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

simon1177

Hi all!

I'm leaving the Army shortly for a change of career and have retrained in tiling.
As I'm sure you can all appreciate, this is a major step and quite nerve-racking! Any advice on setting up as a sole trader would be really helpful eg. Getting trade accounts set up and the best places to have them;
Best places to get business cards and flyers made up and where to advertise them etc.

Basically any advice on initial start up would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Si

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Hi simon1177 and welcome to tilersforums.com!

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:Simon and thanks for joining the Forum.
As Daves said all the info you need is in here somewhere but a few short posts will get you pointed in the right direction.
How do you get retrained in tiling in the Army - what courses do they run and what qualifications do you come out with?
Why did you choose tiling as a new career and is a Generals pay not enough to live on!

F

faithhealer

welcome to the forum Simon, read the forum through and through is the best advice I can offer

Reply to Hi there! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen