Search the forum,

Discuss Hey there in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

barnsleymark

Hi all,
Im Mark im 26 and will be due to be starting my 2nd year at college in September. I decided i needed a change after being stuck in a dead end call centre job for the last few years (needs must to keep my little boy in football boots!) so after a big struggle to get a place on any courses that i could work round i took on Tiling at Barnsley college.

Really enjoying the course and hoping that its going to serve me well as a career! Anyone who can give me any tips on finding work in the south yorks area it would be very much appreciated!:hurray:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Hi barnsleymark and welcome to tilersforums.com!

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
Hi all,
Im Mark im 26 and will be due to be starting my 2nd year at college in September. I decided i needed a change after being stuck in a dead end call centre job for the last few years (needs must to keep my little boy in football boots!) so after a big struggle to get a place on any courses that i could work round i took on Tiling at Barnsley college.

Really enjoying the course and hoping that its going to serve me well as a career! Anyone who can give me any tips on finding work in the south yorks area it would be very much appreciated!:hurray:

who,s your tutor ,a pal of mine works there. mike reed

B

barnsleymark

Thanks for the info ill drop them an email. We have 2 at the minute A young guy called Ian Sharkey and then a middle aged guy called Nick but i ca't for the life of me remember his surname! I don't know the name but its strange at Barnsley, construction is split between 2 sites with one near the football ground and a larger one near the main college in town. Plastering/tiling are run at both so im guessing your mate is up at the other site.

P

Prem Tiler

Welcome aboard you need any help or advise don't be shy and ask away. I'll point you in the direction of some one who knows. ;)

Reply to Hey there in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen