Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Help Trainee Tiler in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mark1987

Hi guys, basically
I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an opportunity to make me a part of your team as a junior tiler. I have 6 years experience working as a tilers mate with my father and grandfather who has now retired. My main duties were, grouting up and the cutting of various types of tiles. A lot of the work was very bespoke, giving me the opportunity to become very familiar with different types of tiles, grout, sealants and stains.
A bit about me:
I am 28 years old, from Chorlton and I am currently working for a prestige construction company assisting the site agent. My duties include; stock control, liaisons with contractors, the opening and securing of the properties/site and also making sure the plots are ready for different stages of inspection. Whilst I enjoy my current employment my love lies with tiling as the trade has been passed down through 3 generations of my family and I would like to continue this tradition. I have 9 GCSE's a-c, cscs card, full driving licence held for 9 years and vehicle and my own tiling tools.
Thank you for taking the time to read this all advice and comments will be much appreciated
Mark Greaves

Reply to Help Trainee Tiler in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks