Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Half wall tiling - finishing options in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

katie

Hello! I am completely new to home renovation and am currently having an ensuite bathroom made. I was thinking of having the walls outwith the shower area (which will be floor to ceiling tiled) half tiled. However, the white gloss tiles I have ordered (40cm by 25cm) do not have bullnose tiles to go with them. What is the best way to finish the outer edge? I do not want a chrome finish or mosaics to go on top. One option apparently would be to plaster down to the tiles as the walls are being replastered, so the tiles would look as though they have been inset into the wall. Is this a good option or will it look ridiculous as I have never seen this type of finish before. Many thanks in advance for any advice on this in my tiling hour of need!

Reply to Help! Half wall tiling - finishing options in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.