Search the forum,

Discuss Heffrom Wright Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Heffron Wright is a family run tiling business, offering a complete tiling service. The company was founded to deliver a top quality service throughout London and the Home Counties, bringing together a family ethos with time-honoured professionalism and craftsmanship.

logoHWblack.jpg

Over 30 years’ combined experience in the industry help to instil the dedication, reliability and traditional values that remain at the heart of the business today. We are proud to have established a strong reputation amongst our customer base, reflected in many years of repeat business and glowing word-of-mouth recommendations.

We know the importance of forming a strong customer relationship, and establishing great communication from the start to ensure each job meets the exact needs and expectations of the individual client.

What we offer:

Heffron Wright offers a complete tiling service, from planning and design through to finish and aftercare. We offer tiling in all areas including:

• Bathrooms / Wetrooms
  • Kitchens
  • Conservatories
  • Internal and external floors and walls
  • Swimming pools
And work with all materials including natural stone, porcelain, ceramics and mosaics.We are also able to offer the supply of all tiles and materials required to complete the job to the highest possible standard.

Reply to Heffrom Wright Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen