Search the forum,

Discuss Grout Sealer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lcfclcfc

Does anyone else seal the grout when they have done the job? If yes which is the best one to use?

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Most pretty good , will be a range dependant on how much you or client wants to spend. Would always recomend sealing the grout as this is generally cement based and is porous so can stain. If you seal this making the grout water and oil repelant ,you will give the client the best chance of maintaining this area long term.

Most important thing is how you maintain them once installed and what with. Whichever you use , the manufacturer will generally give detail on how to look after these products, call them and they can run through with you or they will have tech/ method sheets online to pass to your client.

Reply to Grout Sealer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
The grout is white and suffering from cooking stains so will be redoing. Was thinking of using...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen