Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss grout residue. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not sure but I know it makes for great pickled eggs......sorry!
I'll go now shall I

D

doug boardley

same as Phil for me, altho' I sometimes use LTP Grimex too, not really for the job, but it seems to shift it:thumbsup:

R

reidy

tryed the ltp remover phil,as soon as i put it on the areas that are effected,ie that or water,the affected areas disapear,then as soon as it drys out,the marks come back.

Reaction score
Did you let it dwell for the time it say's on the bottle? and did you scrub it with a emulsifying pad? was it diluted, if so try it neat.I'v never had a problem with LTP its the dogs do dars imo.:thumbsup:

R

reidy

Hi there,just an update for the heavy patches of old grout i could not remove from the tiles i had grouted.Well i ended up using the the black clean up pad from topps tiles,just a little elbow grease and hew presto,tiles are now brand new.

Reply to grout residue. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks