Search the forum,

Discuss Great North Run in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

50,000 + running today and I'am proud to say I took the day off to watch it on the telly!
Fantastic conditions to run in - wind and rain - and the coffee went down well as they all set off over the Tyne Bridge to be accompanied by the Red Arrows.
Apart from Mo coming 2nd it is one competition where it doesn't matter who wins it's all the good causes that benefit.
Took my daughter to our restaurant last night and it was very busy so the local economy has a tremendous boost for a weekend - this event just gets better each year.

D

DHTiling

I watched a vampire film and realised half way through it that the GNR was on.. never mind ... but as you say TJ , it does bring a lot of business to the NE ..

D

DHTiling

ye i know.... lol .. Abraham Lincoln as a vampire killer... good film though :lol:

Reply to Great North Run in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen