Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Great day in new location in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jonnyc

Just been up to start a new job today.
never been to Norfolk before .
been worrying about the prep on this job for three weeks and had great help and support from Alan Jackson.
very prestigious job for me or anyone I suspect but meeting went well I think .
staying in Holmes next to sea but took a drive this evening for an hour along the coast between Hunstanton and wells on sea.totally different than any landscape I have seen before.(apart from holland )
i actually had quite rush after a stressful start having got up at 3.30am
easy to forget or know what a beautiful country we live in.
met a Painter on job and we are going serious bass fishing later this week either side of night high tide.
what a great opportunity.
thats what I love about working away . There is always a great experience to be had if you make it happen.
i used to do this every day I travelled abroad but there are great experiences here in uk if you look at the place your in and do something about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

I cut a clip out of the times for you Jonny and will send it to you if you pm me your address it was featuring the job you are working

J

jonnyc

Job going well gary.made up various sand cement coloured samples for stone , loose laid number of courses for approval.
real good batch of antique reclaimed French blond Barr limestone fixing underway.
all things going well will be going out digging for lugworms on the flats Thursday in preparation for a night session for the bass after completion of fixing Friday lunchtime.
much needed break after two months on that marble job.
i will pm you my address.
Think the job was in mail as well

Reply to Great day in new location in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks