Discuss Granfix maxi grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lee T

TF
Reaction score
Hello all anyone got any thoughts on granfix maxi grout as it's what my local supplier is changing over to???? And a lot of people I know don't really like the coloured grouts!! Anyone had any problems?? Cheerrrrrrrssss

D

D man

Said before granfix should be banned its the worst product I have used!! The adhesive and the grouts are shocking

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
image.jpg
Talking of granfix, this is there white standard set, erm its fracking grey :grimacing:
Came to do a 5m2 kitchen,which ive fit in for a company for a day , they gave me this 'white' addy and 16m2 of tiles :flushed:
"Oh did i say5m2, sorry i meant 16m, its right up to ceiling , oh and heres the mosaics for above the worktop "
Needless to say i was not a very happy chicken ,

Reply to Granfix maxi grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi - Had reason to do a quick fix for a neighbour the other day and she had a Fix&Grout Ready...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a porcelain patio which has had terrible grout efflorescence and I have also had to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay