Search the forum,

Discuss Grand Design 60m Eek! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
just seen the grand design this week. Chap Peter marsh tiled a 60m house inside and out for a guy would wouldn't be happy I'm thinking with anything less than mm perfect. Scary. Mr marsh must have big cahonas :) awesome job. Think I am a long way of that standard, tbh I don't think I'd want the stress involved or the risk of doing my back in lifting the sodding great big tiles. Just saying :)

O

Old Mod

just seen the grand design this week. Chap Peter marsh tiled a 60m house inside and out for a guy would wouldn't be happy I'm thinking with anything less than mm perfect. Scary. Mr marsh must have big cahonas :) awesome job. Think I am a long way of that standard, tbh I don't think I'd want the stress involved or the risk of doing my back in lifting the sodding great big tiles. Just saying :)

Read this @outcycling

Grand Designs

Reply to Grand Design 60m Eek! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen