Currently reading:
Full tiling kit for sale yorkshire/northeast

Discuss Full tiling kit for sale yorkshire/northeast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wilgold

Good Afternoon Everyone, I have decided to give up tiling for many different reasons and I have for sale my remaining tiling bits. Ideally i would like to sell them as a job lot but if anyone wants to make an offer on anything PM me.

For sale is:

Rubi TS40plus
Fein Multimaster 240v (inc tile kit, Sanding kit and some wood cutting bits)
Makita Grinder 115mm + Extra blades (110v)
110v Transformer
450/600/1800mm Levels
365 Drill set
Notched Trowel
8&12mm Trowel
Large bucket Trowel
Rubi Small Bucket Trowel
Rubi Gauging Trowel
2 Grout Floats
Washboy + 2Floats
Knee pads
Loads of Tile Spacers
Loads of white/cream trim (6&8mm mainly i think)
Toolkit including
>Lump Hammer
>Safety Goggles
>Mitre Block + Saw
>Trim Shears
>Chalk Line
>Chisel
>Tile Hand File
>2x Nippers(1of which is rubi)
>1x Rubi parrot nipper
>Silcone Tool
>Profile Gauge
>Rubi Rubber Mallet
>Triangle Hole Bit

Total Price Around = £350ish o.n.o

This is excellent for anyone starting out or just wanting to add to their current kit. Like i said before i would like to sell as a job lot but u can PM me if you want to make an offer on anything.

I live in North Yorkshire (post code DL7) Due to the size and weight of the items i will not post any, Depending on how far away you live i would be prepared to meet halfway.

Any questions please ask

Cheers
Wil

IMG_0133.jpg IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0140.jpg IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0142.jpg IMG_0143.jpg IMG_0144.jpg IMG_0145.jpg IMG_0146.jpg IMG_0147.jpg

Reply to Full tiling kit for sale yorkshire/northeast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.