Search the forum,

Discuss Full kit and van for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

oz bound

Hi Guy's I have a white 51 plate astra van year mot etc and van full of tools reason for sale emigrating to oz end of this year Rubi cutters wet cutters and dry cutters dewalt drill, levels,trowels,700 bridge saw everything a good tiler needs and more so many tools to mention all tools less than 1 year old just renwed all the tools this year all in excelent condition it,s easier for me to buy new when i get over to oz If any one intersted please pm me I live in edinburgh.

everything for£2350 Available now

Thanks again guys.

D

DHTiling

Good luck on the move..

A list would be good if possible.. and does it have to be job lot or will you separate..?

Reaction score
Also - where are you in the UK?
Doh!! Forget that last question.......:mad2:

Must learn to read the threads properly in the future, Must learn to read the threads properly in the future, Must learn to read the threads properly in the future, Must learn to read the threads properly in the future, Must learn to read the threads properly in the future..........

Last edited:
D

DHTiling

Hi Guy's I have a white 51 plate astra van year mot etc and van full of tools reason for sale emigrating to oz end of this year Rubi cutters wet cutters and dry cutters dewalt drill, levels,trowels,700 bridge saw everything a good tiler needs and more so many tools to mention all tools less than 1 year old just renwed all the tools this year all in excelent condition it,s easier for me to buy new when i get over to oz If any one intersted please pm me I live in edinburgh.

everything for£2350 Available now

Thanks again guys.

There you go..:)

O

oz bound

Cheers dave leave on 10th january but container leaving 10th december yes would sell the van for a £1000 cheap van has 187000 miles but serviced every 9000 as for the tools there is everything 2 rubi cutters dry 1 wet rubi 1 vortex bridge saw there is leveling beads everything and more ripper saws for cutting doors etc etc etc..... will take time to draft up a full list cheers. any guys here moving to oz in the new year am of to perth????

Reply to Full kit and van for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen