Currently reading:
Full 24 m2 Kitchen Quote

Search the forum,

Discuss Full 24 m2 Kitchen Quote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Ultimate Tiling

Hi can anybody advise me so I can quote a 24m2 kitchen completly tiled from floor to ceiling.
The tiles are white wickes 20x10 beveled to be brickbonded with a single black row of tiles all around as a border.

Just one window and 3 doors to go around.

Also i need to supply matts.

I think it will take me a full week and was thinking around £480 plus matts.

Am i far out with this??

Thanks Andy

H

heatybob

Thats low IMO.....

Take your time with those type tiles....they will show any bumps in the walls if not prepped right...

Here's one i just did last week...a snowy day as well.....lol lol...

p.s the floor was already tiled..( not by me)..lol

sorry if this sounds stupid Dave,is there anything wrong wit the floor,i mean what are you experienced guys looking for in a pic,or more to the point what should i be looking for not to do,
hope this makes sense.
ged
ps.that looks like a quality job though and is the standard i would like to get to,Dave do you advice what would look good in certain locations or just "fix em"

Reply to Full 24 m2 Kitchen Quote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.