Search the forum,

Discuss fuga fresca in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I bought 12 bottles of fuga fresca today and used it for the first time to recolour a floor,I colou rchanged a light grey grout to anthracite very easily , its just like using the aquamix colourant, I recoloured a 3m2 floor giving the joints 2 coats and there was over2/3rds of the bottle left over ,the supplier i got it off off done me a mixed box of colours 3 black 3 anthracite ,2 mid grey ,2 white and 2 jasmin it didnt cost the earth either.
so in all I rate this product very highly for ease of use, finish and price :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

I was impressed with it lately too Gary,i changed a jasmine grouted joint to chocolate brown,worked a treat.

Reply to fuga fresca in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen