Search the forum,

Discuss Free business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dirrty

I also use goodprint,On the counter at topps theres 4 cards that are the same,just different names looks really bad.
Don't get me wrong if your on a budget there for you but if you want to stand out from the crowd(thats the whole point)then spend a bit.
I used one of their templates Ivegots, ( although the template was nothing to do with tiling, I used an old advertising poster from WW2 'We Want You', to make it different from other cards on a counter ), but they do have an option to custom make your own cards, by uploading a photo for instance. I paid £80 for 500 laminated cards and got them within 48 hours. It obviously gets cheaper the more you order. I want to see if these attract attention and if they do I will order more ( and if I have been to clever for my own good, I will be ordering more 'traditional' ones lol ). Time will tell.

D

davy_G

i've used vista print for my stuff,you only pay on postage,more you buy the postage goes up,so it pays to buy as much as you can in one go,then use slowest delivery charge to keep price down!!
i pay to have my name & number on rear with glossy front!
my last order was over 80 squid,but i had everything they was giving me for FREE!
BEWARE when you order they offer you to sign up for more free stuff! THIS IS NOT FREE,YOU GET CHARGED £9.99 PER MONTH,IT WAS 8 MONTHS B4 I REALISED THIS,I CONTACTED THEM & AFTER A HEATED ARGUMENT I WAS RE-EMBURSED ALL £90 THEY HAD TAKEN OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT! B4 ANYONE SAYS HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE, I DONT USE MY CARD THAT OFTEN SO PAY LITTLE NOTICE TO STATEMENTS!:huh2:
Same happened to me, no probs with the cards, very impressed for the ££.
Somehow signed up the the vista rewards at the same time and started getting charged. Phoned them, explained i didnt want it and got a full refund onto the card. Check those bills folks!

Reply to Free business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.