Search the forum,

Discuss ford transit or the vauxhall vivaro? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm going for the vivaro long wheelbase, good price new.. a mate who is a courier has the renault traffic version on a 04 plate,bought it new, kept it regularly serviced and it still runs sweet 250,000k later...Mark.

F

floorsandwalls

i run a 55 plate transit and an 06 vivaro everytime would choose the vivaro cheap on parts not that ive spent any money on it. dont rust keep there money .....get in touch

F

floorsandwalls

another comment my vivaro is coming upto 100000 on an 06 and its never been in for any repairs my 55 transit been in twice and as only got 48k on the clock

F

floorsandwalls

think you need to check your info the chassis and engine are gm nissan and renault just put there little bits on

F

floorsandwalls

best engine ever for ford which was fitted in model was the duratec other than that the rest was sorry to say ****

F

floorsandwalls

think the main thing people never look at is how you drive and look after your vans. my last van was a iveco turbostar daily on a 99 plate with 600000 on the clock and it never let me down not once and my old van is still going.dont think it matters what van you buy it does matter how you care for it. its there to make you money so dont take it for granted.

D

Derry

its a matter of opinion. everyone will tell you different and its a case of suits you best..

but if you're asking me - go for the ford everytime :thumbsup:

B

BDS

they all have good and bad points,just havn`t found any bad points with mine yet and when i got my traffic was the cheapest on the market by far even with all the extras i had put on from factory,my mate bought a brand new tranny the same time i did saying it was the best on the market low and behold he`s had nothing but prob`s with it but as i said in previous post you will get good and bad in any van/car best way to see witch van/vans your best with or you like the best is go into dealers and test drive them and not just for a quick 10 min drive round the block the end of the we spend considerable lenghs of time in our vans so get the best for you and your job/situation needs

B

BDS

And yes my friend has ocd(or what ever its called)so his van is looked after as much as his brand new bmw so not down to not looking after it :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to ford transit or the vauxhall vivaro? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen