• Thread starter Just Rizzle
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1K

Discuss Flying Lesson in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Just Rizzle

Just had mine cancelled again for the 3rd time in 3weeks.
Has any of you guys flown a plain or even got a pilots licence?

A

Ash-wolves

I took a flying lesson once,

With a full wash boy in hand down a flight of stairs.... Didn't end well

W

White Room

Was allowed to when I paid for a flight in a biplane when in the states a couple of years ago, the lady explained basic pedals and it was on the straight flying obviously.

America 084.jpg America 064.jpg America 067.jpg America 085.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My wife bought me a flying lesson a couple of years ago for Christmas. .......kept checking the life insurance on me before I left for some reason. ....anyway it was great, just me and the instructor in a small plane....kind of thing you spray the crops with lol........He did the take off and landing but once airborne he let me fly it......just like driving a car really. .......flew over my house, over my kids school, it was fab ......definitely recommend it...:)

W

White Room

My wife bought me a flying lesson a couple of years ago for Christmas. .......kept checking the life insurance on me before I left for some reason. ....anyway it was great, just me and the instructor in a small plane....kind of thing you spray the crops with lol........He did the take off and landing but once airborne he let me fly it......just like driving a car really. .......flew over my house, over my kids school, it was fab ......definitely recommend it...:)

Sounds like you was on a surveillance run:)

J

Just Rizzle

were did you take of from andy is there an air field near you?

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I had one last year.
The company is called Multiflight, from Leeds Bradford airport.Tbh, taking off and landing were great. But the flying bit was a bit tedious!

Was good to fly over our village though!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
were did you take of from andy is there an air field near you?
Yes mate, went from staverton airport.....it's a small airport between gloucester and Cheltenham. ..,my wife bought me the flying lesson for Xmas and I had a year to use it so I went in the summer when the weather was better..

Reply to Flying Lesson in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks