Discuss fixing plaster board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

klunk

TF
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in middle of a bathroom couple walls had come off back to brickwork but only 5 feet high it's very tall ceilings

It's all been decorated recently so I want do as little damage as possible

Question is normally I just dot and Dab boarsds to ceiling with normal drywall adhesive but I'm very tight for depth is the foam in a can for fixing boards strong enough hold a wall of metro tiles ? Or is it just meant for skimming

Thanks

D

Dumbo

Hi,

I'm in middle of a bathroom couple walls had come off back to brickwork but only 5 feet high it's very tall ceilings

It's all been decorated recently so I want do as little damage as possible

Question is normally I just dot and Dab boarsds to ceiling with normal drywall adhesive but I'm very tight for depth is the foam in a can for fixing boards strong enough hold a wall of metro tiles ? Or is it just meant for skimming

Thanks
Does it say on the can it is meant for fixing plasterboard

klunk

TF
Reaction score
Hi
Yes it's the foam made fix plaster board , just looked needs it's own special gun I'll just stick to bag adhesive :)

T

Time's Ran Out

Hi,

Thanks

Dot and dab boards to ceilings ?

klunk

TF
Reaction score
No lol I meant I isally take board right to ceiling. . But as this high ceilings like 12 feet. I'm only chopping out the loose stuff up to about 5 feet

Reply to fixing plaster board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay