Currently reading:
Fixing Glass Panel Splashbacks

Discuss Fixing Glass Panel Splashbacks in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

RDTiling

Evening all.

Im doing a kitchen splashback in a few weeks time. (Walls are being plastered due to old tiles taking down about half the wall - hence delay in starting the job).

The walls are going to be tiled using brick effect tiles, however the wall area that covers the width of the cooker is going to have a glass panel splash back fitted instead of tiles.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to use to stick the glass splashback to the walls? I was thinking Gripfill (yellow tube, due to it being solvent free) but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions?

I'll be priming the new plaster with Weber PR360, but should i prime the glass splashback area with something different on will the Pr360 be ok?

Thanks,
Rich

Reply to Fixing Glass Panel Splashbacks in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement