Search the forum,

Discuss Fast track tiling course advice in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Hi Guys,

I'm here to ask for advice on on fast track tiling courses, such as, UK pro tilers, construction skills college and able skills. I'm leaning towards, construction skills and and able skills as they are only 2 hours away from me.

I'm based in Oxfordshire, I have 5 years background in plumbing and heating. I currently have my level 2 and 3 in plumbing and heating and I also hold my gas Safe card.

I'm looking to go into bathroom installation but I would like get some experience in tiling through a fast track course to get my NVQ in tiling.

I would also like to get into working with professional tilers or bathroom installers/tilers. Would this course give me better advantage in getting a job in this area. Has anyone had a similar experience they can share that might help me?

Thanks in advance

Josh.

Reply to Fast track tiling course advice in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen