Search the forum,

Discuss Extra information required when posting a job to the forum in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Maybe what materials are supplied.
What quote would need to include.
Time scales, ie projected start and finish date.
Materials on site, or on order?
Empty dwelling or not?
Work space available?.

Not saying these are mandatory, but all questions I have to ask. :bikini:
Do you not ask if the roof is off to crane in tiles as easier than getting them up the stairs

Reply to Extra information required when posting a job to the forum in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays