Search the forum,

Discuss External black limestone question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

iah1980

Hi, was hoping someone could help. This is my first post, so apologies for asking a question straight away. Basically I have been laying a black limestone patio. There was some dust on the slabs and I washed it off with a sponge and tap water, however, it has now left grey marks on the slabs i washed. I have attached (I hope) a picture of the patio, which is unfinished as I want to understand what has happened before finishing and sealing. If anyone could help it would be appreciated. thanks Ian

Attachments

• DSC_0337.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 38
W

White Room

When you cleaned the slabs/tiles did you clean the sponge regurlaly, try washing again but rinse the sponge after a single sweep across the tiles....

D

DHTiling

Hi, was hoping someone could help. This is my first post, so apologies for asking a question straight away. Basically I have been laying a black limestone patio. There was some dust on the slabs and I washed it off with a sponge and tap water, however, it has now left grey marks on the slabs i washed. I have attached (I hope) a picture of the patio, which is unfinished as I want to understand what has happened before finishing and sealing. If anyone could help it would be appreciated. thanks Ian

Black Indian limestone. Use a cleaner such as universal ultimate clean .. This will remove surface contaminants like you have .. Once clean then I recommend a colour enhancer.

Always follow the instructions of each product you use..

Reply to External black limestone question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen